Hotel director Volker Küchler:
"The air is pure and free of pollution, come and enjoy: Oberjoch is Germany's highest ski- and mountain village. At 1,200 meters you will enjoy a high above everyday life experience, or as we often say; an “on cloud nine” holiday. We have some service and leisure highlights to tempt you: our slide is Germany’s longest hotel water tire-slide at 128 meters long, all family suites have been renovated and furnished in a modern alpine style, and our All-Inclusive delicious buffets from 07:30am to 09:00pm. We will take you on a holiday with no hidden costs, as the summer mountain railways and the winter ski passes are always included for our guests. We are experts at creating unforgettable family holidays in the Allgäu Alps! We are sure that we will, at the very least, delight you with an early morning swim in the outdoor infinity pool to soak in the breathtaking view of the Alps!"
A unique family paradise in the Allgäu region. Uncomplicated and beautifully situated at 1200 metres above sea level.
“No compromises are made in this Allgäu family paradise” – that is our motto and the motto of our little mascot, Murmel. We are one of the leading Kinderhotels in Germany and take good care of all our little guests, however small they may be, in 5 different age groups. Our family hotel in the foothills of the Alps is perfect for uncomplicated family holidays. The location is particularly good for allergy sufferers as the clean air in Oberjoch is free from mould spores and dust mites. The air here is pure so come and visit us!
The Kinderhotel Oberjoch
Hotel category: 4-star superior
Child care: from 7 days old to 16 years in the baby, mini and teenie clubs, daily from 08.30 to 21.30
Top highlights of the Kinderhotel Oberjoch
Bathing: indoor pool, huge hot tub, outdoor infinity pool with a view of the Allgäuer Hochalpen mountains, tyre water slide (128 m), “paddling on the farm” paddling pool for small children
Indoor play: cinema and theatre, gym, soft play area over two floors with a slide, go-kart track, family bowling alley
Outdoor play: mini zoo with alpacas, donkeys, goats, ponies and rabbits, water play area, rope course, party area in the woods with Indian teepees, giant trampoline, bouncy castle, children’s cars, sand pits, various play equipment
Culinary: themed buffets that change daily, large soft ice cream machine
Gourmet All Inclusive:
Breakfast, lunch and afternoon buffets with a diverse range of options and a themed buffet in the evening that changes daily. Soft drinks from our drinks foundation and speciality teas and coffees are also included.
The following services are provided to you free of charge as part of the Bad Hindelang PLUS Card:
- Free travel on the Hornbahn and Iselerbahn cable cars up to the hiking areas (during normal hours of operation)
- Travel on all bus routes in southern Oberallgäu and the Tannheimer Tal/Tyrol
- Free bus travel to the “Allgäuer Hochalpen” nature reserve in Giebelhaus (between Christmas and the end of November)
- Free parking in public car parks in Bad Hindelang
- Entry to the Hidelang natural swimming pool (mid-May to mid-September
- Year-round entry to the “Allgäulino” indoor play area in Wertach
- Entry to the Wonnemar-Erlebnisbad water park in Sonthofen (4 hrs/day)
- Entry to the ABC-Bad swimming pool in Nesselwang (3 hrs/day)
- Ski pass for Bad Hindelang including Oberjoch, Unterjoch and Bad Oberdorf (during normal hours of operation), the Schneekinderland children’s ski area, the Hornbahn with 3 toboggan runs, 2 ice rinks (during normal hours of operation)
- Reduced entry to over 70 attractions in Oberallgäu and neighbouring Kleinwalsertal
You will receive your Bad Hindelang PLUS guest card upon arrival. It may be used for an entire calendar day for each night you stay. The card is valid from the first use and can be used until your day of departure.
Around the hotel
Our Kinderhotel is enthroned in Germany’s highest mountain village and ski resort, Oberjoch. Trips to the top of the mountains opposite are free during the summer and free ski passes are available for the Oberjoch-Unterjoch ski area for the duration of your stay in winter. The nearest chairlift is located directly in the village and the hotel shuttle bus takes skiers to the Iselerbahn cable car station. Sonthofen and Kempten are also worthwhile destinations for a trip out.