Culinary delights on an all-inclusive family holiday
Our kitchen staff place great value on using fresh, seasonal ingredients and source their produce from local suppliers wherever possible. Every day, guests are treated to a range of traditional and international dishes. Allergy-sufferers, vegans and vegetarians are also well catered for with a great range of carefully prepared and imaginative options.
Our All Inclusive service includes:
- Baby and child care (from the seventh day of life) by 20 caretakers - predominantly kindergarten teachers : Baby Club (0-1 year), Crawl Club (1-2 years), Mini Club (3-5 years), Maxi Club (6-11 years), Teenagers’ Club (12-16 years). On seven days per week 13 hours/day
- 2000m² (21,500sq. ft.) indoor playing area with cinema & theatre, soft-play area, gym, indoor go carts etc.
- Extra children’s restaurant, also supervised children’s lunch and dinner
- Gigantic outdoor area with bouncy castle, playgrounds and children’s vehicle track
- Bathing area with indoor and outdoor pool, extra children’s indoor pool and tyre waterslide
- Beginner’s ski slope
- Top gourmet cuisine and extensive wine list
- Wine cellar with sommeliers
- SPA for massages, baths, cosmetics and Ayurveda, sauna area with different saunas
- Fitness room with fitness coach
- Diverse range of recreational activities: Hiking, mountain biking, climbing, rafting, canyoning, Yoga, Pilates, etc.
- Internet access throughout the hotel
- Purchase of skiing passes and booking of skiing courses directly at the hotel
- Children are taken to and picked from the ski school
- Guaranteed underground parking for cars
CULINARY DELIGHTS ALL-INCLUSIVE
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet
- Choice of delicacies for lunch
- Cake, ice cream and snack buffet in the afternoon
- In the evening gour met menu or theme buffet (depending on the hotel)
- All non-alcoholic beverages from the beverage fountain around the clock
- Coffee and tea specialties around the clock
- Baby food: Hipp Baby menu, freshly made baby mash upon request
- We are happy to take your allergies into consideration and prepare hypoallergenic meals for you.